Interconnected VoIP Providers
What does an interconnected VoIP Provider have to do to get numbers?
These requirements apply to all interconnected VoIP Providers:
- You must complete registration in a number of states (currently estimated as 11)
- Prepare and file initial and ongoing federal and state compliance reports such as:
- FCC Form 477
- FCC Form 499 A & Q
We help you navigate the process to obtain your own numbers - from the planning phase to the successful implementation of your service, including:
- Prepare and file FCC applications
- Obtain required codes (OCN, ACNA, and others)
- File notices of intent with state agencies
- Initial NPAC registration
- Manage NANPA/PAS requirements (registrations, forecasts, ongoing number management)
- Negotiate ICAs
- Identify and assist with carrier partner contracts
- Facilitate contract with vendors such as - AOCN, LNP, 911, CABS, and more.
- We project manage the transition of existing codes to new OCN
See more about our compliance reporting services.